A Verbosity Attack?

How did we come to this? A post that was initially intended to be no longer than 1 000, maybe 1 200 words in total – Homemade Instant Hot Chocolate – suddenly ended up in excess of 3 250 words total. I must admit, I’m a little stunned at this development.

 

A Brief Medley of Herb & Spice Powders was, right from its inception, intended to be long winded post (5 677 words) because I had a lot to say. Even the title was an intended pun.

 

Yet, the Instant Hot Chocolate post took me by surprise. Fairly soon after I started, I realised there was a lot more necessary, if maybe pedantic, information I had to share. And off to the races we were! Sigh ...

 

Sometimes my keyboard ambushes me in the most unexpected places.



follow 5Flavours



Comments

  1. Never apologise for your stories. They definitely are interesting and need to be told. Doet so voort......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment