About Me, 2024

 


After a year's absence, I'm returning to regular (hopefully) food blogging: posting recipes (usually with a back story) and food related reminiscences and personal musings.

 

My blog is somewhat different from the usual food and recipe blogs out there. As a result, I think it's nothing less than common courtesy for readers to get some expanded insight into my background; personal experiences; interests; ideas and reasons for blogging.

 

Therefore: an updated and expanded About Me section with several related sub-posts included. Some of these sub-posts are still "under construction" and will be published in due course, once I've successfully wrestled their contents into submission.

 

Hopefully this section will not appear to be a vainglorious exercise in self aggrandizement but, rather, present some insights into the whom, what and whys of me, the person. 

ABOUT ME, 2024

© RS Young, 2024

– Recipe Index Page –
– Follow Me on Facebook –



Comments